This course is designed to enable students to acquire knowledge and skills related to work, employment and further training in the electrotechnology industry.
Electricians install, maintain, repair, test and commission electrical and electronic equipment and systems for industrial, commercial and domestic purposes. Electricians may also work on electrical transmission and distribution equipment.
NOTE: It would be expected that students studying Electrotechnology, also study General Mathematics.
- Data Communications Worker
- Electronics Specialists
- Computer Servicing/Assembly Worker
- Electronics Assembly and Repair Worker
- Antennae Equipment Installer
- Electrical Trades Assistant
- Renewable Energy Worker
- Electrical Wholesaling
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic
- Lineworker Assistant
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240
- Skill level Mandatory
- Language 2 Unit Prelim & 2 Unit HSC
- Students 0
- Assessments Self